some lovely pictures

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

last leg of the race...

so... i haven't done a blog in a ridiculously long time so i thought i would give a little update. I feel like I'm finishing up this last leg of the race that I've been heavily running and its slowly coming to an end soon. Of course, a new race will start soon after but there are a few things that I'm excited about.

first of all, i only have less than 2 weeks left at work! I'm so excited! As much as I have enjoyed the experiences from the past 2 years, I am ready to start this new chapter of my life down in L.A.

Second of all, this friday I am having a big fundraiser dinner for my missions trip to costa rica. I'm really hoping that everything goes well and we'll be able to raise enough money to help buy extra shoes for the kids down there.

thirdly, orchestra has been going really well. Yes that may sound geeky but I don't even care. I have loved the experience of being in orchestra and improving myself in music reading. I'm excited about the couple of songs that I play cause i get to do some fun things on the snare drum oand tom toms.

so yeah, those are the big things happening right now. I hope you are all doing well.

Stay Classy SGP family.

1 comment:

  1. Fingers and toes crossed for your dinner. I am sure it will be a success but I'll still be keeping you in my prayers :)
    -A

    ReplyDelete