some lovely pictures

Thursday, April 23, 2009

appologies and pillowman

Hi friends,
So, this week has been crazy. I have like a never ending to do list that I somehow need to get done by next Friday. As weird as it may sound... I miss being busy. Last quarter I took time off from school and I was going crazy with all my free time. I prefer staying busy... so well, now I am.
So, I'm sorry that I've sort of been MIA in the chat the past couple of days. Hopefully I will be able to drop in soon. I'm almost all caught up with everything.
Anyways, guess what I got in the mail today? Well if you read the title of this post you might have already guessed but if you didn't... I got "The Pillowman." YAY!! I have been wanting to read it for a while now. Hopefully I will have time this weekend to sit down and start it.
I hope that you are all having the best week and I hope you finish it off well.
Talk to you soon!

-Raquel

2 comments:

  1. Hello chickadee. I was just thinking earlier that I haven't seen you around in a while. I hope you get through everything ok!

    Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to get that book for weeks! can't find it anywhere...
    happy reading:)
    Ella

    ReplyDelete