some lovely pictures

Friday, April 3, 2009

"Wicked" take two

So, last night I finally had the opportunity to take my sister to see "Wicked." If you didn't hear about the craziness that happened a couple of weeks ago, then read my other blog but basically I had bought tickets for me and my sis to go see "Wicked" and I wrote the date wrong and missed it.
But, while in VA, I got a call back from a lady that works in the box office and she said she felt bad about everything that happened and gave me her discount code so I could buy tickets for another show if I wanted to. So, I bought these amazing seats for like $30 dollars and went last night!
It was so great seeing it again! And it was even more exciting to share that experience with my sis. It was her first broadway experience. She LOVED it. And we also had a chance to talk and really discuss how her feelings towards me moving and I got to update her on my life and it was just a really perfect night.
So, thank you God for giving me that second opportunity to go.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad it worked out for you and that you were able to share this experience with your sister :)
    How nice of that lady to help you out.
    Elise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i'm so glad that you had an awesome time WCS. you definitely deserved it. that's great that you finally go to talk to your sister as well. i know how important that is to have that time to really connect again. God has amazing ways my dear Raquel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome was that lady. Glad you got a chance to experience the show and better yet, to share it with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So glad you got another chance to go!! Happy for you that you got a chance to talk with your sister too :)

    ReplyDelete