some lovely pictures

Monday, April 13, 2009

Can't Touch This...

So, the very first night that I was in VA, I was hanging out with my friends and it was extremely late. I was talking on the phone with some of my wednesday night girls and my "brothers" started to play "Can't Touch This" on my laptop. I had no idea that they were actually making a video until later but I thought I would share this with you. Well, actually I wasn't planning on sharing it but Liz convinced me to.
Try not to laugh too hard... oh and halfway through, I definitely tripped on a duffel bag. It was late... ok.
P.S. Vicki just started vlogging and I think you all should go to her blog... the end
veeceekay.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. hahaha. raq i love your calm talking throughout most of the video... as if nothing is going on.
    and your graceful fall.

    thanks for entertaining me for a good two minutes =]

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..you are your friends are hilarious. Love the video glad you posted it! Thank you Liz..lol.

    :)

    Kait(KO)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA oh that was hilarious wcs. i love how your friends never stop dancing haha. oh and your fall was amazing. love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The highlight was definately your fall and the yell...why is it so funny when people fall?!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

    sillyadventuresofmaryjaneandmissmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete