some lovely pictures

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a fun SGP shirt

Ok so if you still haven't checked out Southern Gothic Productions... I'm telling you, you are missing out on life. Anyways, a girl named Lauren made a cool SGP shirt and it inspired me to make one myself. So, the front says "Math Genius?" The back says "try solving this then... Hilarie Burton + Kelly Tenney + Nicholas Gray = ? Austin Nichols - Pedestrian?" Then the sleeve says Southern Gothic. Anyways, after making this and sharing with some of my new SGP peeps from the chat, I decided that we should have like a shirt making contest. Everyone should make an SGP shirt and just rock it out and promote the blog. Who thinks this is a great idea? I think its a great idea!!

6 comments:

  1. good shirt and good idea lol.. knowing me I would want to go all out and get it stitched in the shirt or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh awesome. i might try that idea to begin with before i get the iron out. :)
    Raquel=Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know you love the equations. they make things equals. :) come chat soon. Raquel=Exceptional

    ReplyDelete