some lovely pictures

Saturday, February 28, 2009

SGP Haikus and Trust

I love Haikus... they just make me smile. If they make you smile, you should go read some at Southern Gothic Productions.

So, last night, a couple of us were talking about trust and it got me thinking... why is it so hard for people to trust? What is trust? why do I need to trust?
If you don't know my story, to sum it up briefly, I had a lot of people let me down. I let a ton of people in, but almost everyone took advantage of it and hurt me in the end. I know a lot of people who have been hurt by people letting them down, people scarred by gossip, or just never had anyone they could depend on. I am here to tell you that the one thing I do know is that I can trust in God. I think it is important to trust others, even if you have been let down before. I think everyone deserve a chance to be trusted in. We only live life once, don't live it in fear. Find a place that you can surround yourself with people with integrity and strength.
The dictionary says:
Trust
1. reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence
So, take a chance.
Trust in others
Trust in yourself
Trust in the arts
Trust in Faith

have a good saturday everyone

next blog.... pictures of my new SGP shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment