some lovely pictures

Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscars, musicals, and Burgerville

So wow... how amazing were the Oscars last night? I was just really impressed with everything... from the sets, to the host, to the way that they introduced the favorite male/female actress... it was just amazing. One of my favorite parts was the whole musical number. If you already know me, you know how much of a sucker I am for musicals. I have always wished that my life was a musical. I mean think about it, how cool would it be to be able to just randomly burst into song? It would be amazing!
Anyways, yeah... I also wanted to just update on my trip to Costa Rica. Tomorrow night I am excited cause we are having a fundraiser for the trip at Burgerville. Yes! I'm pretty excited cause a group of us are going to help bust tables and such from 5-8 and %10 of the profits that the restaurant makes in that time will go towards our trip.
So yay for the Oscars last night, musicals, and Burgerville!
Have a happy Monday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment