some lovely pictures

Friday, February 20, 2009

Southern Gothic Productions...

...is the place to be. As someone who loves the arts and seeing the joy that it brings people, I love that the Southern Gothic Production team has started this blog. I have met some pretty awesome people through it and you should check out some of their blogs. I'm telling you what... art and passion are so important and these people have both so if you look under blogs that I am following, you will find some pretty cool blogs.
And... just to make sure you have Southern Gothic Production's blog site... here it is.
www.southerngothicproductions.blogspot.com
Seriously, just go to this blog and read what they are doing. I'm telling you, you are going to love it. I mean, when you are doing something that you love, others can see it and these guys are doing something that they love and enjoy. So go and support them!
btw- I am officially addicted to blogs :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm a fellow SoGoPro follower but I don't comment much on their blog only because well.. as you can tell from my blog I'm an aspiring producer and I don't want them to think that I'm a leech or something lol..

    ReplyDelete