some lovely pictures

Sunday, March 1, 2009

My first vlog- dedicated to SGP

Hey everyone!
So, I i was planning on taking a whole bunch of pics with my friends and I wearing SGP shirts all over portland yesterday but it decided to rain so i was bummed. To make up for not posting some pretty cool pics, I made a vlog about my shirts and just a little word about SGP. Hope you all enjoy.
Also, I just wanted to take a moment and thank Denise for all the effort and time that she put into making the podcast from today (i forgot to mention it in the vlog). Also, go check out Megan's vlog, she has a pretty cool idea that you won't want to miss out on.

4 comments:

  1. awesome stuff raquel :)

    looking forward to more vlogs haha.

    you did good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirts!! Great ideas... Wow!!
    kt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the vlog :)
    I love ALL of the shirts!! So cool.

    Just posting my vlog now YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Raquel... this is really cool!!! You look great in your first blog, I like the shirts too, and even one in spanish... yey!!!

    ReplyDelete