some lovely pictures

Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Monday for everyone!

So it seems like today was a busy day for everyone. Amber had her presentation, Becca had her test, I had 2 presentations to present to a board of staff members, and there is a new post from Southern Gothic http://southerngothicproductions.blogspot.com/2009/03/lincoln-booth-returns-to-south.html
*side note
Amber- so happy that everything went well. I know you would do fantastic and I'm very proud of you! That report was awesome.
Becca- I know you are going to do fine! Can't wait to hear how you did.
Ok, anyways.... I had to do a presentation for my after school arts program that I'm starting. I basically had to show them the benefits of the arts in a child's life. Wasn't too hard to present since children and the arts are my passion. They loved it and the program officially starts April 6th. I'm so excited. Hopefully children will discover their love for the arts through this... at least thats my hope.
Second presentation I had to do was for my upcoming trip to Costa Rica. I am planning this trip all on my own and I am collecting all the supplies needed for the trip. My plan was to have each classroom adopt a family and buy shoes and school supplies for them. I presented the idea to them and they loved it. I have to plan an assembly for the friday after spring break and will have to present the idea to the whole school but again, I'm excited!

I know God is going to do grea things and its fun to have both of these projects move forward.

Hope everyone is having a great monday!

1 comment:

  1. wow this is amazing to read. i am so proud of you. you are doing so many great things and are really going to change people's lives. don't worry about the roadblocks you'll inevitably come across, with a spirit and faith like that, you will do fantastic and great things. thanks for your support dear. I can't wait to hear what happens with YOUR life tests and challenges.

    "Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong." -The Great Bambino in The Sandlot

    ReplyDelete