some lovely pictures

Friday, March 20, 2009

Some potentials!

So... as I am starting to understand the character of Mona Mills a bit more I have started to look around for my picks.

Then tonight ali suggested that we post our top 3 picks.
I feel like I should be rebellious and pick more but i'm not sure what I'm gonna do.
Right now I have my number one pick...
1) Zooey Dechanel
Since first reading about Mona, I have had Zooey in the back of my head. I know others have mentioned her as well and I think she would be perfect.
2) Emily Blunt
I fell in love with this actress while watching her brilliant acting in "The Devil Wears Prada." I don't know... I just think she could pull it off.
3) Mary Elizabeth Winstead
I'm not gonna lie... I really loved the movie Sky High. I think she would make a fun Mona
4) bonus number... i'm leaving this spot open for an unknown actress.
but really, it's late and I can't think of anyone else. I will most likely add more later.

3 comments:

  1. If we all had our way, Zooey would be cast in a heartbeat. She seems to come out tops on everyone's picks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said in Meg blog ! Zooey would be great in Mona , She has my vote !
    Great choices Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zooey Deschanel has mastered the cool quirky leading lady role so having her in this film or any romantic comedy/drama is always a good thing. I just made a little video for my top picks for Mona...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCStCR8gS4s

    ReplyDelete