some lovely pictures

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Costa Rica anyone?

Ok, so I haven't blogged in a while because I have been busy being a tourist all over the VA area... and its been fun!
Anyways I was talking to my mom today and we were discussing my Costa Rica trip that I've been planning.
*For those of you who don't know about the trip, see blog from like a month ago or ask me and I'll give details.
so, yeah... apparently the dentist team that we thought was going to tag along can't come which is a bummer but I'm still excited about the other fun projects I have planned. But, since they aren't coming, we have like 5 open spots on the trip now.
I know its like this summer but you all have become such great friends, I just wantd to extend the invitation to y'all... whether you can come or not. Tickets are actually not too expensive right now.
So yeah, just wanted to throw the invite out, if anyone is interested... let me know :)

1 comment: