some lovely pictures

Friday, March 20, 2009

A "Wicked" Friday


So tonight is the night!!!! If you have read my previous blogs about my love for music, musicals, theater, ect., then you can probablyunderstand how excited I am about tonight. I saw "Wicked" 2 years ago when I was in TX doing an internship there. It left me speechless. If you have never heard of the play... here, educate yourselves



If you have heard or seen the play then you know how glorious and stupendous it is. My sister has never seen it and I had bought her tickets for chirstmas so I am just super excited to share this experience with her.


I will definitely post pictures tomorrow. I hope you are all having a tremendous friday!


1 comment:

  1. So jealous. I'm seeing it in July. Have fun tonight.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete