some lovely pictures

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A random Southern Gothic idea... ready?

Ok, so I have been leaving a lot of comments lately to some amazing blogs and vlogs. Side note- I love my new Southern Gothic family.
Anyways, you know the word verifications that they make you do before posting a comment? How random and fun would it be to write a story incorperating those words and coming up with your own definition.

New Project:
anyone who wants to... write a poem, sentence, or story about Southern Gothic using some of those words.

example:

Upon acting out on their catiesse, Southern Gothic's tairefl fans showed their support with verat.
my made up definitions:
Catiesse- cleverness
Tairefl- terrific
verat- truth

sound like fun? I want to read some of your ideas now!

ready... set... SoGo!

4 comments:

  1. My verification word was just claspet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear sister, what a fun idea. i'll try and figure some out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling!

    I'm thinking about some possibilities, but I don't know exactly what to do or say.
    Time...just time :)

    Take care! We are a biiiigggg family :D
    Hugs*

    ReplyDelete