some lovely pictures

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Where words fail, music speaks.

Since I shared pictures from one of the places I call home to you yesterday, I thought I would show you some pictures of Costa Rica (my other home).
These are a few pictures that I took from the area that I'm from. Just a little taste of Costa Rica's beauty. Maybe I will post more later...
EXPRESSIONS Look without! Behold the beauty of the day, The shout of color to glad color, rocks and trees, and sun and seas, and wind and sky: All these are God's expression, art work of His hand, which men must love so they can understand.
~ Richard Hovey

5 comments:

  1. wow, that's beautiful. what an amazing place. awesome pictures too Raquel. love your quote, it fits perfectly. very inspiring. :)

    -ECS

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is amazing, the quote goes great with the photos. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god... beautiful place Raquel, can I come with you the next time? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Loved the quotes and the picture are just very colourfull, and beautifull! Seams to be a great place to call home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! You take some really great photos Raquel! :)

    ~Robin

    ReplyDelete