some lovely pictures

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Showing the SGP love







So, yeah... this is definitely like my third blog today but I don't even care. It's been a fun filled day.

Every Wednesday night a group of us get together and just hang out at a local restaurant in Portland. It's one of the highlights of my week. Anyways, tonight I thought it would be fun for us all to wear the SGP shirts that I made and show our love for the awesomeness that is Southern Gothic. It was totally cool.
Plus, me and my friends just had a great time together. It was kind of perfect actually, just reading everyone's blogs about their best friends today, then going out and spending time with some of my friends... couldn't have asked for a better way to end the day.
So hope you enjoy the pictures!

6 comments:

  1. Love the shirts. Especially the pink duct tape. Totally wish I had one.

    Keep spreading the SGP love.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's cute. Looks like you and your friends had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic Raquel. love all the shirts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!!Love that tee-shirts with the sentences in the back :)
    Keep spreading the SGP spirit everywhere Raquel! Your ideas are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, These pics are really amazing :)
    I'm sure you had a great time doing that ;)

    Awesome ^^

    Hugs*

    ReplyDelete