some lovely pictures

Monday, March 2, 2009

Dr. Seuss and Reading Celebration Week


So, this week at work we are having fun. We are celebrating Dr. Seuss by having different festivities throughout the school day for the students. Today is pajama day and pajama day=awesome because I can get away with just relaxing and reading to my students. Tomorrow we are totally having green eggs and ham for breakfast... and the mayor is going to read the book to the school. How awesome is that? I love me some green eggs and ham. Wednesday is going to be silly sock day and the principle is going to read Horton Hears a Who. Thursday is Cat in the Hat Day. Everyone is gonna make their own hats... i'm so excited! Then friday I'm going to read a Dr. Seuss book in spanish for the whole school. Not wuite sure which one, but I was honored that they would even ask me.

So, in the theme of Dr. Seuss, I want to know what your favorite Dr. Seuss book was/is? Or maybe a fun memory involving watching or reading a Dr. Seuss book.

Share!

1 comment:

  1. The Lorax! Not only does it have a great messsage but I have always loved saying "truffula trees"!

    ReplyDelete